Welcome to Master Yoga Studio!
Situated in a peaceful, eco-friendly space, the Master Yoga Studio offers a broad range of classes at various levels exploring the art of yoga. To suit individual needs, we offer different styles taught by well-trained, personable teachers for all ages and ways of life. Hatha, Kriya Yoga,/Vinyasa Flow, Hatha Flow, Marma Yoga, Meditation, Yoga for Kids, Teen Yoga. Private instruction ,Yoga Teacher Training and workshops are also available.
Studio Guidelines and FAQs
- Arrive at the studio about 10 to 15 minutes early so you can get settled and signed in.
- Upon entering the studio, please leave your shoes in the cubbies provided.
- Advise the teacher of any injury, medical condition or limitations before the class starts.
- Yoga is best practiced on an empty stomach. Only water is permitted in the studio.
- Keep voices low while in the studio, reception area and change rooms.
- Ensure all electronic devices are switched off or to silent.
- No cell phone use in the practice space please.
- Please do not wear any perfume or strong scent as other people may have allergies or sensitivities.
- Pick up and put away props neatly that were used during the class.
- Be considerate to your classmates by arriving on time for your class. In order to get maximum benefits from your practice, enjoy a full savasana.
- Yoga is not a competitive practice. Be gentle and compassionate towards yourself and your fellow students.
New Student Introductory Offer – Try us for 30 Days $40!
Fill out our ONLINE REGISTRATION form below or arrive 10-15 minutes early on your first visit to complete registration at the studio.
No advance sign up for classes is required.
Complimentary mats are available.
Take advantage of our New Student Introductory Pass. It will give you ample opportunity to experience the range of classes and teachers we have to offer.
The New Student Introductory offer gives you 30 days of unlimited drop-in classes.
Most of our classes are drop-in and no advance sign up is required.
The Intro offer is a one-time offer. It is only available on your first paid visit to the studio and cannot be extended.
We look forward to seeing you in class!